Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
Perfect for emergency roadside repair the Oxford Cable Repair Kit provides a solderless solution to temporarily fixing broken cables, enabling you to make it home or to a workshop where a permanent solution can be obtained. Great for adventure riders and road touring where you can often find yourself far from civilisation. All contents are supplied in an aluminium storage tin that can easily be stored under-seat or in your backpack.
- Used for the temporary repair of broken cables
- Includes 2 coils of cable and various solderless nipples
- Supplied in a handy aluminium storage tin
- Solderless nipples
- 5mm diameter x 8mm
- 7mm diameter x 11mm
- 8mm diameter x 12mm
- 8mm diameter x 13mm
- 8mm diameter x 14mm with sleeve & nut
- 10mm diameter x 20mm
- 7.8mm diameter x 9mm horizontal barrel nipple for 1.5mm cable
- 7.8mm diameter x 15mm shouldered horizontal nipple for 1.5mm cable
- 3.5mm-6mm brass steed sleeve nipple for 1.1mm cable
- Bowden Cables
- 1.6M x 1.5mm with 3.5mm-6mm stepped nipple on one end
- 1.6M x 1.1mm with 3mm nipple on one end
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.