Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Clock is a high-specification analogue clock designed and tested to endure vibration, heat and extreme weather specifically for use on a motorcycle or any type of outdoor vehicle. Constructed from tough alloy and stainless steel with a hardened mineral glass face protecting the Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for better nighttime visibility, the Oxford Clock has passed a 250-hour salt spray test to achieve the ASTM B117 standard and is water resistant to 3 ATM or 30 metres. It also features a super-durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to four years and, in the typical no-nonsense style from Oxford, comes with two fitting options; a stainless steel bracket and an adhesive vibration-damping pad and everything else you'll need to fit the clock including screws, washers and Allen key.
- Designed specifically for use on motorcycles, from the ground up
- Tough alloy and stainless steel construction with hardened mineral glass
- Designed and tested to endure vibration, heat, and extreme weather
- 250-hour salt spray test to standard ASTM B117
- Water resistant to 3 ATM or 30 metres
- Super-durable Japanese watch movement with battery life extended up to four years
- Swiss Newlite luminous clock hands for nighttime visibility
- Two fitting options provided: stainless steel bracket and adhesive vibration damping pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.