Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
They are made from a tough PVC tarpaulin, which is welded to form waterproof seams. When straps are added to perform essential functions (such as securing the bag onto a motorcycle), Oxford uses innovative construction techniques to further reinforce the bag whilst ensuring complete waterproofing. The latest generation of Oxford’s acclaimed Aqua luggage now offers a choice of five useful tail bag sizes - from commuter 8L through to ‘epic voyage’ 70-litre versions – plus a range of backpacks and tank bags.
- Easy to grab carry handle
- Waterproof roll-top closure
- External and Internal pockets for small items
- Reflective details for improved visibility
- Wipe-clean, waterproof construction with welded seams
- Padded shoulder strap for added comfort
- Unique attachment system for motorcycle with under seat security strap
- Compression straps for maximum stability
- Approx size when filled: (HxWxD) 34 x 50 x 28cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.