Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square-foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oximiser 601 is a modern charger designed to charge, optimise and prolong the life of 12-volt automotive batteries. The Oximiser 601 uses a continuous yet variable charge current to ensure that the battery is charged correctly. If a load is applied to the battery, this charger will compensate by automatically increasing the charge current and thereby maintain the battery condition. It can be used with most batteries including Maintenance Free and Gel types. It is ideally suited for charging batteries ranging from 4Ah - 30Ah. This covers batteries normally fitted to scooters, motorcycles, golf trolleys, light aircraft, ride-on lawnmowers and small (such as classic and racing) cars.
3-Stage Battery Management System:
- Polarity Check: Checks the battery leads have been connected correctly
- Bulk Fast Charge: Charges at a fast rate to bring the battery to approximately 85% capacity
- Float Charge: Applies a small float charge current to maintain voltage
- Essential Battery Oximiser
- Suitable for 12V automotive battery types up to 30Ah including:
- Gel, AGM and maintenance-free
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries
- Protected against short circuits
- Charges battery at up to 600mA/hour
- 2-year guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.