Oxford’s huge range of products encompasses everything that makes life on bikes better: from jackets, pants and boots to accessories, hard parts, locks, luggage and much more! Their market-leading products are designed in-house by a team of active enthusiasts and skilled technicians, based at the company’s 100,000 square- foot purpose-built headquarters in Oxfordshire, UK. With the support of the latest CAD technology, a 3D printing suite and a fully equipped test laboratory, Oxford innovate, analyse, test and develop unique products in pursuit of the best experience for two-wheel enthusiasts.
The Oxford Stormex cover is our most famous cover and for good reason, it protects!
The Stormex is an outdoor cover, which has a tough outer, and will protect your bike from rain, sun, snow and dust. Backed up with a luxuriously padded lining will shield against small accidental bumps and knocks whilst parked up.
The UK's most respected motorcycle consumer title Ride Magazine gave the Stormex top marks and RECOMMENDED in their market review. They praised the many unique features, the quality of construction and the serious protection it offers against water, abrasion and heat.
- Externally bonded seams for maximum rain protection
- Ventilated to reduce condensation
- Tough outer protects against weather & knocks
- Soft heat-resistant lining protects against scratches
- Reflective panels increase visibility at night
- Adjustable belly strap holds it in place
- UV colourfast solution-dyed fibres
- Rubber taping with UV protection
- Heat resistant lining material in case of momentary contact with the exhaust
- Wrap around splash protector prevents water from being absorbed up the lining
- Lock pouch helps to keep your padlock off the ground
- Strategically positioned holes facilitate the use of a lock
- Rear window allows the number to be visible, but an internal 'curtain' enables it to be covered
- Front inner pocket with PVC window to hold a solar panel charger
- IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot exhausts, engine parts or sharp objects.
- 277cm (Length) X 104cm (Width) X 141cm (Height)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.