As Giant Loop’s original flagship horseshoe-shaped rackless saddlebag design, the Coyote is the current version of our original design. The Coyote mounts to the rear fender or tail rack of virtually any dirt bike, dual-sport, or enduro motorcycle—no passenger pegs required. Carry up to 39 litres of essential gear on multi-day rides without interfering with riding ability—even on technical singletrack, steep hill climbs, or other rough terrain.
Lightweight Bomb Shell™ construction and materials mean the Coyote is built for long-term durability. It includes three RF-welded waterproof inner liners Saddlebag Dry Pods™ with air release valves to keep everything dry and organized. Giant Loop’s adventure proof packing system allows the Coyote to be expanded for enhanced storage and accessibility by adding a Rogue Dry Bag™, Possibles Pouch™, or Tank Bag (each sold separately).
The Coyote is THE rackless motorcycle saddlebag of choice for hardcore off-road expeditions. It delivers everything needed to mount up and hit the trail with confidence. Includes Hot Springs Heat Shield™ Kit to prevent saddlebag or side panels from making contact with exhaust components. Now even faster and easier to install and remove with an included 25-inch Pronghorn Strap™.
Although the Coyote is designed to mount behind the seat or to a GL Tail Rack, it can be positioned differently on every motorcycle make and model. Once positioned in the desired location, the saddlebag is secured to the fender or GL Tail Rack using the two included fender hooks and Pronghorn Strap. The two side anchor straps are then secured directly to the subframe or frame to hold the saddlebag firmly in place.
Giant Loop recommends installing the included Hot Springs Heat Shield™ to prevent parts of your Coyote Saddlebag or side panels from making direct contact with exhaust components. Optional GL Mounts allow one to secure the saddlebag to existing bolt-mounted points to keep straps away from hot exhaust components.
- Volume : 39 litres of packable volume.
- Dry Weight: 2 kg with all included components.
- Materials: Rugged Bomb Shell™ construction and materials with reinforced ballistic impact zones, beefy water-resistant YKK zippers, and military-spec fasteners. Aluminium cam buckle compression straps. Custom-woven ballistic webbing on lower attachments.
- 156cm from the bottom of the pannier, across the top to bottom of the other pannier bucket
- 18cm height of bag in top centre
- 15cm distance from inside to the outside of the pannier bucket bottom
- 23cm from front to back in top centre
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.